Xun Meng is a designer who enjoys creating human-centered interactive experiences where beauty and function intersect.
She has a hybrid background in product design, motion graphic design, user experience design, and illustration.
ChaiOne_ Austin, TX_ 2016-now
- Define the client needs, wants and jobs to be done.
- Work with the team to create short and long term experience strategies, and outline tactics.
- Conduct user research for insights to inform design process.
- Develop high level and detailed storyboard, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate with the client.
UX/UI Design Intern
Pair_ San Francisco, CA_ 2015 Summer
- Worked directly with the CEO, developers and advertising managers to brainstorm, define, and design new solutions for updating iOS application.
- I helped this product from wireframes to visuals and sketching to printing design production.
Instructor of Typography
University of Florida_ Gainesville, FL_ 2014 - 2015
Taught intro to typography, responsible for managing the schedule of the whole class and developing class projects to meet pedagogical goals.
Wrap Assistant in 4 Most Gallery
Gainesville, FL_ 2013 - 2014
Assisted with managing gallery and helped undergrad students’s assignment in their class.
Baidu_ Beijing, China_ 2012 - 2013
- Worked with the creation, launch and analyze of various websites via industry research at the biggest Internet company in China.
- Worked with a team of designers, interactive designers, website development designers, and product managers on many products.
- Presented digital ideas and prototypes, created apps, logo marks, banner ads, social skins and digital illustrations.
Visual Design Intern
Baidu_ Beijing, China_ 2011 Summer
MFA, Graphic Design
University of Florida_ 2013 - 2016
BFA, Product Design
University of Huazhong University of Science & Technology_ 2008 - 2012
Minor, Advertisement Science
University of Wuhan University_ 2009 - 2010
Graduate students Assistantship
University of Florida_ Gainesville, FL_ 2013 - 2016
A full scholarships for graduate students.
Red dot Concept Design award, 2011
Our team(Micro Dream) won a concept design of battery named ONE=TWO for the top product design award in the world.
iF concept design award, top 100
Our design was selected from more than 11000 works won a top product design award as well as Red Dot Award.
FRONT - END
Proficient in Indesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, Priciple, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition. Basic in Cinema 4D and Rhino